– Bilingual (Spoken English and another language or dialect), relevant training will be provided.
– Minimally age 17 years old and above (by the year of birth).
– Fully vaccinated against COVID19.
– Attire Required: Volunteer t-shirt and badge will be provided.
– Preferably weekdays
– Commit up to at least 3 months (minimally once a week, 2 hours per session)
– Monday to Friday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
– Saturday: 7:30am to 12:30pm
– Sunday & Public Holiday: Closed
– Support, guide and educate patients to build their digital literacy knowledge in the polyclinic / healthcare environment (e.g. use of self-help kiosks, telemedicine, healthhub mobile app).
– Assist patients in navigating the appointment journey (e.g. wayfinding)
– Assist in answering any general enquires, move around proactively look out for anyone in need of help
Toa Payoh / National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (NHGP) / Roving Guide
Fri, 10 Mar 2023 to Sun, 31 Dec 2023
Required day(s): Saturday, Weekday
Site Condition: Onsite
Volunteer Role Category: Programme-Based Support
No. of Volunteers Required: 10 Volunteers
Planned Commitment Level: Adhoc
Other Skills to Share?
We are happy to help you find ways to give back to the community and create lasting impact.GET IN TOUCH