Care Corner’s Learning and Special Needs Intervention Programme (LSN-IP) provides assessment and therapy services for children aged 2 to 9 years with developmental and learning difficulties.
Our team of Learning and Special Needs Specialists adopts an interdisciplinary approach to work closely with your child in preschool and primary school to deliver child-centric intervention and learning support. We support your child with:
- Behaviour and Social Skills
- Language and Communication Skills
- Gross and Fine Motor Skills
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL)
- Cognitive Skills
Affordable specialised learning support services, conducted by experienced professionals for children with learning difficulties
Innovative ways of engaging children with learning difficulties to learn and function better
Provide consultation to help parents understand their children’s learning and behavioural difficulties, and equip them with the practical skills and strategies to address those difficulties
Ways We Support
We provide specialised learning support intervention for children with developmental delays by helping them improve in their basic academic skills and cognitive functioning. These include children with the following challenges:
Special teaching methods include:
- Concrete-Representational-Abstract (CRA) approach to enable easy understanding of mathematical concepts
- Modification of instructional variables to achieve optimal learning experience
- Multi-sensory teaching approach
- Phonics / Pre-Phonics Skills
- Psychotherapeutic approach to enhance academic self-esteem and motivation
We focus on preventing, assessing, diagnosing, and treating speech, language, social communication and cognitive-communication delays in children. These include children with:
- Speech and Language Delay/Disorder (Receptive and Expressive)
- Specific Language Impairment
- Articulation and Speech Sound Disorders
- Stuttering/Stammering or Dysfluency
We provide intervention to improve children’s fine motor, gross motor skills, and sensory deficits for them to be independent in all areas of their lives. These include children with:
- Motor Skills Difficulty (Fine and Gross)
- Behavioural Issues
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Issues
We equip parents to have a deeper appreciation of their children’s learning needs including how to support their learning at home and provide counselling services.
For more information about prices, please contact us at 6235 2585 and we will be happy to share more with you. Subsidies and financial assistance are available for qualifying families too.
All sessions are held at Care Corner Headquarters located in Woodlands. They are conducted twice a week in small class sizes of 3-5 students to 2 specialists. Below are the class timings:
- 2 – 6 Years Old (Bloom): 9.30am to 12.30pm
- 7 – 9 Years Old (Blossom): 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Our Learning Support Educators have the minimum qualification of a degree or diploma in Special Education, Dyslexia Studies, Psychology, and/or Learning Disorders Management. They have experience (at least 4-5 years) working with children with various learning difficulties, needs, and conditions.
They strive to help the children achieve their full potential and excel in their everyday learning and living.
If your child does not have a formal diagnosis by a medical professional or a psychologist, and you would like to enrol your child in our programmes, please complete the questionnaire.
If you are a medical social worker, teacher, etc, and would like to refer a client, please fill up the referral form.
Get In Touch
6 Woodlands Square #03-01 Woods Square Tower 2 Singapore 737737
Call Us6235 2585
Giving is more than just making a donation, it is about making a difference. You can play a pivotal role in uplifting the lives of those we serve through our work with vulnerable children, youths, families, seniors, and individuals who need mental health and counselling support.