About the Activity:
- Family Service Centres provide support for low-income and/or vulnerable individuals and families with social and emotional issues, and work towards stability, self-reliance and social mobility through services such as casework, information and referral and community work.
- As a casework support volunteer you will be supporting the social workers in their casework with their clients.
Volunteers Must Be:
- Aged 18 and above (students are welcome to apply)
- Comfortable with travelling to Simei / Tampines area-
- Volunteers are highly encouraged to attend our befriender training, and/or psychological first aid training
Volunteers are required to support social workers to meet our beneficiaries' needs. Volunteers can indicate which of these areas that they would like to provide support in:
- Medical escort / Chaperone
- House cleaning/packing
Tampines/ Family Service Centre / Casework Support
Mon, 02 Jan 2023 to Fri, 29 Dec 2023
Required day(s): Weekday, Weekend
Site Condition: Indoor, Outdoor
No. of Volunteers Required: 10 Volunteers
Planned Commitment Level: Adhoc
Other Skills to Share?
We are happy to help you find ways to give back to the community and create lasting impact.GET IN TOUCH