Volunteer DemographicsPreferably 21 years old and above.Able to converse in local languages (e.g. English, Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil) or dialects (e.g. Cantonese, Hokkien, etc.)Physically fitSkillsProactive with good interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with seniors.Have volunteering experience in engaging seniors in a community setting.Good organization skills, responsible and accountable to tasks assigned.Other RequirementsStrict adherence to: put on masks during engagement and sanitize hand before and after engagement.
- To assist the team during weekly programmes, e.g. art workshops, games sessions etc. Interact with seniors and encourage participation/ engagement.
- Volunteer may be required to assist in bringing items to seniors at their homes (ration distribution exercise).
- Volunteer may be required to assist seniors to come to the Senior Activity Centre, e.g. fetch and send seniors on wheelchair to the centre for activities.
- Volunteers may be required to call seniors to remind them of their classes/workshops/ration collection dates.
- Preferably 21 years old and above.
- Able to converse in local languages (e.g. English, Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil) or dialects (e.g. Cantonese, Hokkien, etc.)
- Physically fit
- Strict adherence to: put on masks during engagement and sanitize hand before and after engagement.
Programme Support @ Toa Payoh Blk 131 Active Ageing Centre
Wed, 01 Feb 2023 to Sun, 31 Dec 2023
Required day(s): Weekday
Site Condition: Indoor, Non-Airconditioned, Onsite, Outdoor
No. of Volunteers Required: 13 Volunteers
Planned Commitment Level: Regular
Other Skills to Share?
We are happy to help you find ways to give back to the community and create lasting impact.GET IN TOUCH